Tiffany & Co
Tiffany & Co. was founded in 1837 by Charles Lewis Tiffany and Charles B. Young. It was originally called Tiffany & Young. The company was known for offering the finest luxury goods in the country. By 1853, Tiffany had gained control of the company and the name was changed to Tiffany & Co.
Over the years, Tiffany & Co. has been asked to produce an array of historical items. For the inauguration of Abraham Lincoln, Tiffany designed a special pitcher. They were also asked to produce crockery for the White House featuring the 50 birds of America. In 1855, Tiffany & Co. redesigned the seal for the United States of America.
Tiffany & Co. not only designs watches, but also fine silver, jewelry and other luxury goods. In 1870, its watch factory in Switzerland was one of the largest in the region.
Tiffany & Co. is still in business today. All of their watches come with a 5-year warranty.